At the core of what we do, cmi Media offers marketing campaigns to drive customer loyalty and maximize customer lifetime revenue
to your marketing stack.
Our mission is to deliver results that match your ambitions. We believe in the importance of transparency.
Cody Montana Media offers a 700,000+ responsive Canadian B2C email prospect list
that is CASL compliant meeting all procedures for aggregation.
Every business faces the challenge of demonstrating the value of its products and services to existing and potential customers in the most effective way.
With the changing business ecosystem facing us today, more than ever before, companies need channel solutions that will expedite their brand and messaging.
Audiences are browsing with greater frequency and relevance. Consumers have never been more focused and engaged online than they are now,
as their primary means of interacting, browsing and shopping is via their computer or smartphone and communication by email.
This CASL compliant Canadian consumer email file offers an accelerated response to your content in a meaningful way.
Our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, expedite communication, boost engagement, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
The data file is with full permission collection of the audience members contact name, email address, full postal mailing information with data points
of selection by Province (100%), Gender (70%), and birth year (94%).
• 17% are between the ages of 18 - 30
• 29% are between the ages of 30 - 40
• 25% are between the ages of 40 - 50
• 18% are between the ages of 50 - 60
• 10% are between the ages of 60 +
• 60% of the audience is female
• 40% of the audience is male
• 8% live in the province of Alberta
• 13% live in the province of British Columbia
• 5% live in the province of Manitoba
• 4% live in the province of New Brunswick
• 3% live in the province of Newfoundland
• 1% live in the Northwest Territories or Nunavut
• 6% live in the province of Nova Scotia
• 50% live in the province of Ontario
• 1% live in the province of PEI
• 5% live in the province of Quebec
• 4% live in the province of Saskatchewan
Collection of subscriber audience data is conducted in a noninvasive style, embodying a unique culture that must be respected.
Visitors pass through via organic traffic, targeted display advertising on site portals, in-path, influencer, email or social media
initiatives. Our portals provide added value content to consumers, while establishing and creating a meaningful connection with our
audience in a non-intrusive relevant matter providing a unique opportunity to click, browse and carouse.
As a marketing initiative, utilizing this email list file will drive revenue growth, as the entrant user flow is a tried and
true way of building brand exposure and getting noticed in today's attention-scarce world.
This list is great for multiple verticals, providing industry leading traffic and advertising solutions that are tied to critical
business objectives and measurement frameworks. Ideal prospects for digital marketing and brand advertising, over the past 20 years,
has yielded successful email marketing campaigns in shopping, fundraising, charitable contributions, home improvement,
promotional savings, financial offers, lifestyle purchases, deals/discounts, vacation/travel specials and other verticals.
With a program mandate of adding value and enhancing the user’s experience, an email advertising campaign provides an effective
way for a business to identify, engage and acquire new prospects for initiatives tied to measurement frameworks for a cornucopia
of advertiser initiatives:
• building of goodwill, brand equity, loyalty and viral marketing initiatives
• encouraging risk free product trials and loyalty programs that build sales
• using prospect submissions to conduct market panel research
• building of a mailing list to initiate and develop correspondence
• understanding prospects attitudes, perceptions of value and purchasing behavior
• gauging the impact and current health/viability of a product or service
• pricing strategy in determining how consumers respond to various price points
• product testing, packaging, design and launch evaluation capabilities
• proactive customer feedback and engagement
• cost-effectively build awareness and interest about product offerings
• maintain an ongoing, two-way dialogue with your online audience
• gain valuable real-time feedback from customers
• recruit the online influencers, creating evangelists for your brand
Consumers gravitate to added value email offers, yielding further reward sharing and engagement on social channels and advocates
tied to its content. The audience will connect and evangelize your brand.
Offering the consumer a vivid experience with a branded offer cannot be matched, establishing and creating a meaningful connection
between the audience and the advertiser in kind. Branding is being conducted in a non-invasive style, providing the most effective way
to acquire and maintain a client for life. The value proposition is in place with loyalty marketing initiatives to value the relationship
upon its inception for the sustenance of the lead and not its abandonment. Leveraging a company’s loyalty execution will facilitate the
lead to a sale conversion funnel.
You have the ability to drive user loyalty and maximize customer lifetime revenue to a company’s marketing stack.
Details and Pricing:
This file is rented on a cost per email basis.
Deployment to this Canada email list is subject to approval of the email content in advance by cmi Media.
Not all campaigns are accepted.
All email campaigns must have SUBJECT LINE, HTML email source code and PLAIN TEXT document provided. All graphics require global reference.
Email content must have full client contact information.
Pricing for this file is on a cost per email basis starting from 10¢ per email deployed from our server for a minimum of 65,000
To note, the structure of the email footer has an unsubscribe link resembling the following content. "This email is deployed in accordance with
Canadian Law and CASL compliance. You the subscriber, provided consent to receive further information on this date <:customfield3:> at this
website <:customfield1:> with the IP Address <:customfield4:>. You may withdraw your consent at any time."
If your team would like to grow its own email database list file for communication/conversion of your products and services,
we have many lead generation solutions to aggregate and achieve immediate results to exponentially grow your contact list.
Sweepstakes.ca CASL Compliant Canada Consumer Email Database List File